2019 Ferris F800X 5901236 w/ 5901237 - 61" 31HP Vanguard™
Call for Price
Quote by Phone
Phone: (317) 842-1768
7710 Johnson Road
Indianapolis, IN 46250
|Mon-Fri||8:00 a.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|Sat||9:00 a.m.||3:00 p.m.|
Save & Email
The visibility and versatility of the F800X Front-mount Zero-turn Mower can't be beat. Its out-front design is perfect for trimming around trees, bushes and landscaped areas with ease. Be even more productive with the F800X by choosing from a wide selection of accessory and attachment options. Optional accessories: 60" sweepster rotary broom, snow blower and cab enclosure, FAST-Vac™ EZ Dump XL™ grass collection system and mulch kit.
- The 31 gross-horsepower* Vanguard™ engine offers big performance along with a 3-year limited manufacturer's warranty†.
- The F800X has a speed of up-to 10 mph and features a pivoting rear axle with a floating front frame, pillow block bearings on its control mounts, dual hydro pumps and wheel motors equipped with 7" mounted cooling fans.
- The iCD™ Cutting System comes with a 61" or 72" wide deck equipped with heavy-duty, cast-iron spindles.
- The electric deck lift makes cut-height adjustments easy.
- Premium suspension seat for adjustable comfort.
- Quick access switches and quick release latches for the undercarriage and engine for easy maintenance.
- Other features: twin six-gallon fuel tanks with integrated choke throttle, PTO and ignition switches; large, 24" flat-free drive tires; cup holder; and storage compartment.
- Easy Cut Height Adjustment: Electric deck lift makes for easy cut-height adjustment.
- iCD™ Cutting System: Innovative iCD™ Cutting System was engineered to produce the best possible cut in a multitude of conditions.
- Precision Finish: Pivoting rear axle and floating front mower frame allow the F800X to follow the landscape's contours for a precise finish.
- Electric Deck Lift: Raise the deck with a flip of the switch to make deck lawn mower maintenance a snap.
- Easy Access: Quick release latches allow for easy access to engine compartment.
- Smooth Controls: Smooth, precision controls last longer as a result of pillow block bearings on control mounts.
- Miles Per Hour: Up to 10 MPH ground speed, reverse 6 MPH.
- Acres Per Hour: Mows up to 6 acres per hour, based on 80% efficiency.
- Engine Brand: Vanguard™
- Displacement (cc): 896
- Cylinders: 2
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 12
- Cutting Height (in): 1.5 - 5
- Deck Construction: iCD™ Cutting System
- Drive Axles (in): 1.25
- Caster Tires (in.): 13 x 6.5 (rear); 11 x 4 (front)
- Ground Speed-Rev (mph): 0-5
- Overall Width (in) Deflector Down/Deflector Up: 77 / 63.5
- Seat Package: Premium adjustable suspension seat with arm rests, adjustable fore and aft positioning
- Instrumentation: Hour meter
- Safety Group/Controls: Seat activated engine kill, clutch safety switch, neutral and parking brake safety circuit, adjustable twin steering controls
- Warranty (Balance of Machine) †: 4-Year limited warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Coverage on other components varies, please see operator's manual for complete details.
- Hourmeter Location: Hour meter
- Engine Power Rating *: 31 gross hp
- PTO: Electric
- Starting: Electric
- Cutting Width (in): 61
- Spindles: Cast-iron
- Transmission: Dual hydro pumps and wheel motors with 7" cooling fans
- Drive Tires (in): 24 x 12-12
- Ground Speed-Fwd (mph): 0-10
- Overall Length (in): 115.5
- Dry Weight (lbs): 1514
- Certified Roll-over Protection System: Standard, 90° foldable
- Parking Brake / Safety Circuit: Disk
- Warranty (Engine) †: 3-Year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Width in incl discharge: 77" / 63.5"
- Marketing Model: 5901236
- Rear Suspension: N/A
* All power levels are stated gross horsepower at 3600 RPM per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton.† See operator's manual or dealer for complete warranty details. Refer to engine operator's manual for engine warranty.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 31 hp
- Dual hydro pumps and wheel motors with 7 in. cooling fans
- Wheel Size
- 24 x 12-12 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 12 gal.
- Deck Size
- 61 in.
From 11/11/18 to 6/30/19, take advantage of this special rebate savings event. See rebate form for details. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers such as Bid Assist, Equine Program, PPP, Fleet Rebate, etc. Download mower rebate form for complete details, terms and conditions.
Mail-In Deadline: 7/30/19
*Rebate form, proof of purchase and proof of status required to receive Visa Gift Card Rebate.