Toro MULTI FORCE 60" 26.5HP 747cc EFI (74523)
Call for Price
Now you can be more productive all-season long with the innovative Toro® GrandStand® MULTI FORCE stand-on mower that has the ability to attach a plow, power broom and bagging system. It features a 26.5 hp Kohler EFI 747cc engine and designed to give you even more productivity. The smaller footprint takes up less space on the trailer when transporting. Mows 25% faster with speed up to 10 mph, has a 10.5 gallon fuel tank that allows you to go farther and work longer. We've eliminated the hydraulic hoses, reduced parts, no routine greasing and simplified the design to save you time. All GrandStand stand-on mowers give you exceptional operator visibility which leads to less property damage and a higher quality of work. Best of all, great traction on slopes and maneuverability.
- Multi-season flexibility by adding plow, power broom and bagging attachments
- 25% faster mowing time with up to 10 mph
- Sleek, streamline design with elimination of extra hoses and parts
- Foldable platform has self-adjusting suspension and large open area to move around
- 25% Faster Speeds: The 10 mph transport speed gets you to your next destination 25% faster.*
- Smaller Footprint: With the platform folded, the small footprint allows you to transport more products on the trailer.
- Better Visibility: Exceptional operator visibility leads to less property damage and higher quality work.
- Easier Maintenance: Access to both sides of the engine, hydros and controls with the easy removal of the fuel tank.
- Less Maintenance Needed: The elimination of hydraulic hoses, reduced parts, no routine greasing and simplified design, save you time.
- Comfortable Ride: The platform has self-adjusting suspension, a larger open area to move around, and sloped sides for a more secure stance when cutting sloped terrain.
- Ultimate Cutting Deck: Our exclusive TURBO FORCE cutting deck is built to withstand the extreme conditions of long, tough days on the job. It features a durable bull-nose bumper, high-strength blades and the industries toughtest spindle assemblies.
- Extra Large Fuel Tank: 10.5 gallon fuel tank requires less filling and more time working. Transparent tank make it easy to gauge the fuel level.
- Traction On Hills: The low center of gravity of stand-on mowers hug hills and slopes. Operators can easily shift their weight as needed to enhance performance.
- Smarter design in a bull-nose bumper.: 7-gauge bull-nose bumper not only protects against frontal impacts, but also contains an integral underskirt to minimize blowout of debris and dust. The bottom, leading edge of the deck is raised 1/4" (6 mm), allowing grass to stand more upright when entering the cutting chamber, ensuring a level cut. Leaf "plowing" during spring and fall clean-up also is significantly reduced.
- A Flat Crisp Cut with Precision Blades: (.250) thick precision blades resist flexing to provide a flat, crisp cut. High-strength, heat-treated alloy steel survives impacts and provides resistance to the rapid wear commonly associated with abrasive conditions. Options include Recycler® and Atomic® mulching blades, medium sail Bahai blades, and low sail sand blades.
- Patented Adjustable Baffle: Allows operator to achieve maximum cutting performance by fine-tuning deck to conquer changing conditions, unique job sites or different times of the season. In extreme conditions, the baffle can be opened in order to conserve power and achieve faster mowing speeds. In less demanding conditions, the baffle can be closed to yield micro-sized particles and maximize discharge velocity.
- Engine: 26.5 hp Kohler Command EFI 747cc
- Fuel Capacity: 10.5 gallon
- Mowing Speed: Up to 10 mph
- Transport Speed: 10 mph
- Cutting Width: 60"
- Adjustable Discharge Baffle: Standard, tools-free
- Air Filter: HD Canister
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,500+ ft/min
- Blade Type: 1/4" (6.4 mm) thick heat-treated steel
- Carrier Frame: 3" x 1.5" (8 x 4 cm) tubular steel
- Caster Tires: 11" x 5"-5" (28 x 13-13 cm) flat free semi-pneumatic
- Deck Design: TURBO FORCE® with 5.5" (140 mm) deck depth, .1" (4.6 mm) steel construction, bull-nose bumper, tool-free adjustable discharge baffle, rubber discharge chute, 1" (25 mm) heavy-duty spindle shaft, spindle bearings: maintenance-free greasable.
- Discharge Chute: High-performance rubber
- Drive System: Integrated hydraulics (no hoses)
- Drive Tires: 20" x 10.5"- 8" (51 x 26.67 - 20 cm)
- Engine Horsepower: 26.5 hp
- Engine Displacement: 747cc
- Ground Speed: 0 - 10 mph (0 - 16 kmh)
- Height of Cut: 1.5" - 5" (3.81cm - 12.70 cm)
- Hydraulic Fluid: Premium synthetic
- Optional Attachments: Snow Removal Plow, EZ-Vac Powered Bagger
- Spindle Bearings: Maintenance-Free
- Spindle Housing: Cast iron
- Steering Controls: Twin lever
- Weight: 941 lb (426.8 kg)
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 26.5 hp
- Engine Type
- Command EFI
- Integrated hydraulics (no hoses)
- Wheel Size
- 20 in. x 10.5 in.- 8 in. (51 x 26.67 - 20 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 10.5 gal.
- Deck Size
- 60 in.